Philip Edwards, a member of the PAA, is now offering private tutoring.
If you are a complete beginner with no idea where to start, are looking for advice on handling a certain medium, or even an expert aiming to fine tune your technical skills, then why not get in touch.
All tutoring is tailored to you and your individual goals, or you could get a few friends together and make it a social thing!
To find out more and ask about prices and availability, please contact him through his website at www.philipedwardsart.co.uk (where you can also have a nosey at his work). By email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or by mobile on 07739559234.
His credentials are listed below.
- MA (Hons) Fine Art (with distinction in History of Art) from Edinburgh University and College of Art
- Studied classical drawing and painting techniques in Florence Academy of Art
- University dissertation on restoration of oil paintings
- Exhibited in New York, London and all over Scotland
- Work in collections all over the world
- Specialises in oil, pastel, charcoal and pencil
- Practiced in watercolour, acrylic and misc other media